Easy Landing Page Pro (ELPP) is a powerful piece of software that can create an unlimited number of landing pages. You don’t need to have any coding knowledge. With this online tool you can have your landing page up and running in less than 10 minutes.
ELPP is included inside High Traffic Academy 2.0 as one of the 3 tools that are available to the HTA 2.0 members. I will share with you my experiences with this tool and show you how you and your online business can benefit from it. I will also show you how it works and what to expect from it.
Who can benefit from Easy Landing Page Pro?
- Affiliates and online marketers can use ELPP to build unique landing pages and step above their competition. It will help them to increase their opt-in conversion rate.
- Small business owners can use this tool to build a list of potential customers. They can also use ELPP to build sales pages for their products or services.
- People who want to start making money online, but don’t yet have the right tool to build landing pages.
Easy Landing Page Pro Price
Easy Landing Page Pro (version 2) is included inside High Traffic Academy 2.0, which costs $497. So, for this price you get both versions of ELPP, as well as Tracker123, Easy URL Scraper and advanced online marketing training.
Easy Landing Page Pro Tutorial
There are two versions of ELPP. Both versions are very similar to use, so if you know how to use the older version, you also know how to use ELPP version 2. Both versions of ELPP are available inside High Traffic Academy 2.0 members’ area,
but you can access the older, free version, here: Update: February 2, 2015 – Free ELLP version is no more available.
What do you need before the start?
Before you can start using Easy Landing Page Pro you need to have a domain name, website hosting and an autoresponder. If you don’t know how to setup these things, don’t worry, because for every step that you need to complete, there is a video tutorial available inside ELPP that will help you out.
I personally use Bluehost for my web hosting, GoDaddy for my domains and GetResponse for building my list. I used these companies also when I tested ELPP and everything worked smoothly.
You can of course use whichever of these tools you prefer, just be aware that Easy Landing Page Pro system is right now (January, 2015) setup to work only with the following autoresponders: aWeber, GetResponse, InfusionSoft, and iContact
and these hosting providers: Bluehost, Hostgator, Hostmonster, Justhost, Webhostinghub, Webhostinpad, Fatcow, and Greengeeks.
Last time I checked, Easy Landing Page Pro version 2 supported only these two autoresponders: GetResponse and aWeber.
How to create landing page using Easy Landing Page Pro
Please note: This tutorial is for the older version of ELPP, but the process is very similar to ELPP 2.
1. After you login into Easy Landing Page Pro, click onto the big red button “Create My Landing Page.”
2. If you already have your domain name, web hosting and autoresponder, then click on the left button, “I have this handy. I want to start.” If you don’t have these things, click the right button, “I think I need to set these things up.” First, you will need to set up these things before you can continue. For every step you have a video tutorial available in the top left corner (green button)
3. In Step one enter into the first field your domain name. The second field, “Folder Name,” is needed if you want to create a specific subfolder on your server. For example: typing test1, will create an URL http://www.yourdomainname/test1. By doing so you can create as many different landing pages as you need per domain and test their conversions. Click Next.
4. Step two: Enter your ftp server details in all three fields. Your web hosting company probably sent them to you by email, but you can find the information also if you login into your web hosting account (for example cPanel). After you are done, click “Next.”
5. Step three: Choose the design (template) you want to use for your landing page. When you are done, click “Next.”
6. In Step four you change the content (text) of your landing page. When done, click “Next.”
7. In Step five you will link your landing page with your autoresponder. For example, you will create a signup form for your new campaign in GetResponse and then copy that HTML code into ELLP (HTML AR Code field). Choose button text and then click “Next.”
9. In the last, final step, enter the name of your landing page and click “save.” The page is now uploaded to your web server. Visit your landing page (your domain name) and check if everything works properly.
This is the whole process. Very easy, right?
Now you can test your landing pages and see which one converts the best. Then drive traffic to the best converting landing page and save your money. Your list will grow much faster for the same amount of money.
The differences between both versions of Easy Landing Page Pro
When comparing Easy Landing Page Pro version 2 with the older version (ELPP1), it offers these additional features:
Customizable opt-in forms: You can customize your opt-in box. Select different colours, choose from over 20 pre-made examples, determine the opt-in box position on your page, and even determine the corner radius of your opt-in box.
Customizable background settings: You can select from pre-loaded images or use your own images for a landing page background. You have also full control over background colours.
Customizable headline settings: You can choose from 5 different font styles and determine the font size for your headlines and sub-headlines.
Customizable button settings: You can chose text for your buttons and have full control over the colours, fonts and size.
Like and share buttons: You have an option to add Facebook “like” and “share” buttons to your landing pages.
Exit popup options: Some marketers use this option when people try to leave their website and a small popup shows up. It can increase your opt-in rate.
Exit redirect options: When visitors try to leave your site, you have an option to redirect them to your special page (OTO page, sales page, etc.).
Customizable thank you pages: You can use customizable thank you pages when a visitor subscribes on your landing page. You thank them for their trust and usually tell them what to do next.
Please note: Right now ELPP 2 supports only two autoresponder providers: GetResponse and aWeber.
The Bad Points
Here is what you might like or dislike about Easy Landing Page Pro:
- I mentioned before that you need to enter your ftp server details in one of the steps into ELPP. By doing this, the software will automatically upload all of the necessary files onto your web server.
If you are not comfortable with sharing your hosting information with ELPP, then you might not like this software.
- When I create my landing pages in WordPress (I’m using Optimizepress) it can make changes on my server in seconds. With Easy Landing Page Pro you don’t have such a luxury. You can make changes to your landing page if you have some HTML and CSS knowledge, otherwise, you must return to ELPP, find your saved landing page, make the changes and then again upload it to your server. A little bit more work, but still easy to do.
The Good Points
- This software works and is truly easy to use. Even if you are a beginner and have no idea how to build your own landing page, you will be guided step-by-step in every process from start to finish. You will learn how to create your own so called “squeeze page” and will be able to start building your list.
- The older version is (as I’m writing this right now) still available for free. So you don’t need to invest your money right at the beginning in some other software for creating landing pages. The upgraded version, ELPP 2, has more very useful features that can satisfy everyone from beginners to more experienced marketers.
- You don’t need any coding knowledge or web development languages (HTML, CSS, PHP, etc.)
- You don’t need to hire a web designer.
- You can use ELPP to build landing pages for an unlimited number of domains. There are no restrictions, which is really great.
Easy Landing Page Pro can help you create really high converting landing pages. Actually, it can create for you unlimited number of landing pages or sales pages that you can use on unlimited domain names. It’s very easy to use and is suitable for either beginners or experienced marketers.
With Easy Landing Page Pro you get a great, tested design, but you are the one, who will have the biggest effect on your conversion results.
If you are not satisfied with your landing page conversions or if you are just starting online and don’t know how to optimize your landing pages for the best possible result, then Capture Mastery training can truly help you improve these skills.
So, go now, create your own landing page and start building your list. I wish you a lot of success and a big list of loyal subscribers that will help you bring your business to the next level. Share your thoughts below in the comments.
Update: ELPP comes with HTA 2.0 training. If you want to be notified about the product launch join my HTA 2.0 launch notification list.
Did you know that inside High Traffic Academy 2.0 you get access to these tools:
Easy Landing Page ProIncluded in HTA 2.0
- Great for beginners
- Extremely easy to use
- Can create unlimited number of landing pages
- Can be used on unlimited domains
- Big template selection only in ELPP 2
- Support only for HTA 2.0 members