Tracker123 is an online tracking tool that can track the conversion rate of your landing pages and sales pages. It is included in the main High Traffic Academy 2.0 training alongside other tools.
I will share with you my experiences using this tool and show you how you and your online business can benefit from using it.
How can Tracker123 help you?
When you drive traffic to your landing page, you don’t want to spend more money than you need to for your traffic sources. To avoid this, you must optimize your landing page so that you get the best possible conversion results. This will make it possible to be able to convert the most visitors into subscribers or potential customers.
To optimize your landing page, you must do some tests. Here’s an example:
You create three different landing pages (with different images, colours, design, text, etc.). Then you create a tracking link and paste it into all three landing pages. Don’t worry if it sounds too technical, because it isn’t and I will show you how easy it is just in a minute.
That tracking code will now track how many visitors that each landing page has converted into subscribers. You will very soon see which landing page converts best and that will be your “winner.” You will then start sending all your traffic to the best converting landing page and stop leaving money on the table.
Tracker123 can make your tracking process super easy because is very simple to use and gives you the most important data. Here’s how you can use it.
Tracker123 step-by-step tutorial
Setting up Tracker123 takes about 2 minutes. To start a new campaign you click on “Add New.”
In the field “General Title,” you write the name of your “tracking campaign.”
In fields “Links” you paste links of your different landing pages. You can split test as many landing pages as you want.
When you are done, click on “Submit Links” and a new tracking campaign will be created.
You now have a new campaign which will track your traffic through one link for all of your landing pages. Now, let’s see what Tracker123 can do for you:
- First, you will get a track link that will track all of your traffic. Each source of traffic will be equally divided between your landing pages. For example: You have 3 landing pages and if you send 1,000 visitors through your tracking link it will send 333 visitors to each landing page.
- You will see how many visitors opted in. Tracker123 creates special “thank you page code” that you paste in your thank you page or the page that visitors are redirected to after they opt-in. This allows the software to track how many visitors opted-in.
- You will see how many unique visitors visited each of the landing pages.
- You will see an opt-in percentage for each of the landing pages.
That’s how you will see which landing page is performing better and you will drive your traffic to that page. You can also use Tracker123 for sales pages.
The Bad Points
- Tracker123 doesn’t have more advanced features like tracking visitors location, where clicks originate from, etc. It also doesn’t offer daily, weekly, or monthly reports like some of the best online tracking tools from professional companies. However, this tool will give you enough information to see how good your landing pages and sales pages are converting traffic into customers.
The Good Points
- No monthly fees. You pay once and you get Tracker123 for a lifetime.
- Can be very easily integrated within Easy Landing Page Pro.
- Extremely easy to use and to integrate into landing pages and sales pages.
Tracker123 is a simple, but very effective tool and will definitely help you to increase your opt-in conversion rate. It gives you very important data so that you can optimize your landing pages and get more subscribers for the same amount of money.
If you want to build your list, but don’t yet use any tracking software, then this is a great opportunity to get the most for your investment. Tracker123 is included in the High Traffic Academy 2.0 training, which means that you get this software with special video training about website traffic and conversion.
If you have any questions, please contact me or leave a comment below.